Wednesday, January 19, 2011

From Brianna's mouth lately...

"Bennett you are a toy, you can't fly."
"Book Of Roman Stories dat my teechur tells to me, all about the lahminites from anchin hisereee....
"It's importnit to ME"
"I gotta look at my instruh-shuns"  [said very seriously while dumping out a board game - Stratego].
"Daddy, you play the drums, I play the microphone, mommy plays the instrument!
[to her sippy cup]  "You're not a girl, you're a sippy cup!"
"Oh Courtney, my boooodiful daughter."
"Daddy's not a boy. He not a girl.  He's a sock."
"I had cereal in my eye and I cwied all night long!"
"Bennett you're my little daughter too."
"I need to do my work so I get a popsicle."  [as she's drowning a window with a spray bottle]
"This can get real serious, I gotta go potty."
"Brianna needs more tension" [I think she meant attention, and must've overheard me tell someone this]
"Bennett you gotta move it move it!"

2 comments:

Melanie said...

haha! I love it! I try to write stuff down that my kids say... I know besides my photos, it's what I'll enjoy most one day! She's so funny!

Amy Hunter said...

I love to read these! I want my daughter (someday) to be just like her!