Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fam pics

One afternoon in the beginning of December I was feeling overwhelmed with the thought of getting Christmas cards out. I really wanted to; giving and receiving cards from friends & family is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. But taking a current & good quality family photo seemed nearly impossible. Just getting through the day sometimes seems impossible. On an impulse I called Jenelle, a photographer in Enoch who did our babies' newborn photos. She was available the following afternoon. I booked it, hung up and thought - what did I do?! I started scrambling.. outfit decisions, location, poses.... then I quickly got sidetracked and ended up just throwing clothes on everyone last minute. I didn't do a great job. I need to be more prepared in the future. But Jenelle tried her best with us, and was very patient with my whining and continual lament of my post-babies figure, as well as the squirming and temperment of the chickens. Yes, I call them chickens sometimes. Anyways... here are a few of the results:



Look close at her mouth... there's a BUBBLE!

5 comments:

Natalia said...

they turned out awesome!

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

Beautiful!!!!

Jenna said...

you are queen of colages. love 'em!

valmike said...

My favorite has to be the picture of you and Brian kissing by the fence. No kids, but hey... You two are important to the family too! : )

Amy Hunter said...

I agree with valmike, I love that picture of you two! You look TERRIFIC, little missy! You have such a beautiful family. I'm so proud of you.