Tuesday, September 28, 2010

testing 1-2-3, pre-bath

I can take video clips with my phone! I know - welcome to 2005. But this is really exciting for me! I don't know if they transfer on to my blog well though. So here's our trial run. If this works, I may just start posting videos as ridiculously often as I post pictures.
Notice Bennett waving to the camera right on cue. We practice that everyday, right after algebra and french lessons. And Courtney's toots... yeah that gets practiced everyday too. But this is the only time in her life where it will be absolutely adorable for her to let gas out. Or maybe I'm the only one that thinks that's true. There's nothing newborns do to gross me out. It's all cute and funny.
Where's Brian, you ask? Why in the world am I doing the whole bedtime routine alone? He's at basketball. Because I'm a nice wife and let him go play with his friends. And then he can't complain when I leave him alone with the kiddos to go running.
Let me know if the video works, ok bloggy friends?

5 comments:

The Gilson Girls said...

worked just fine Chelsea!

I also used that trick on Ben while on vacation. I "let" him go out on the deck of the vacation home to enjoy a cigar while looking at a great view, while I did the whole bedtime routine with the girls+1, because I am such a nice wife...then I woke up at 6am and told him the kids are all his, while I drank my coffee and walked the beach in complete solitude.

redrockmama said...

It does work. And they are darling!

The McClellan Clan said...

awh.. I so cute!!! I bet two is so hard, but yet SOOO fun!!

DeAnne said...

OH my GOSH!!!!!!! (sorry about all the exclamations) I'm coming over tomorrow! Those sweet little wiggly babies are so stinking cute I can't stand it!

Debbie said...

Very fun to see.