Saturday, September 4, 2010

MORE delivery day photos

As if I haven't posted enough already....
Daddy and babies
Brian keeping tabs on the nurses per my request.
I didn't quite trust them.
Confession: I don't know which
baby I'm showing Brianna.
I was hoping Brianna would somehow magically
kick the thumb sucking habit when
the babies arrived. No such luck.
Our good friends the Gardners visiting.
They had to get to know the babies right away,
since they knew they'd probably end up babysitting our kids a lot.  :)
Courtney...with gas.
C & B
B & C
Brian practicing the double hold
Confession: we accidentally took one of these
striped blankets home and I doubt I'll
bother to go return it after the $9K bill we received.

Nonny, Brianna, Courtney and the bili-light-pad
Brianna wouldn't look up for any pictures.
She just stared and smiled at the babies all day.
Brianna about to leap on to my c-section scar.
Mom contemplating stopping her.
This photo actually captures a monumental occasion -
Brianna's first time EVER sharing HER blanket with ANYONE!
She decided on her own to share it with her little siblings!
Seriously, I was really surprised and touched.
Nonny and Brianna taking the babies on a stroll in their metal bed.
Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of
two babies while holding them?
The night before delivery mom gave me a pedicure! LOVELOVELOVE that woman.
This is the ridiculously massive camera Brian took into the operating/delivery room to film the event. Kind of embarrassing. I just posted it for sale on craigslist. Someone please buy it.
Sixteen days post delivery, putting on my shoes to head out for my first run.
It felt awesome. I miss it. If I wasn't such a clutz, I'd be
ready for the Cedar half marathon in a couple weeks.
My girls. And I look like I'm on drugs... because I am. 


5 comments:

The Gilson Girls said...

duh!!! what a great idea of putting a bow on C; the 2nd day after the girls were born, I put a different color hospital hat on Justine, so I would be able to tell who was who in pics.

LaddandKatieMarshall said...

You're crazy for running--I guess having three kids will do that to you :)
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Jami & Mark said...

So I didn't know that Ginger was one of your nurses!!! Love love love her!! In case you were drugged up, she's the one in the first pic & has a southern accent. She was our RS president in Cedar.

Thanks for all the pics!!! Being far away and crazy busy makes me feel sad I haven't played with them!! I will make it down there to play, promise!

Jami & Mark said...

So I didn't know that Ginger was one of your nurses!!! Love love love her!! In case you were drugged up, she's the one in the first pic & has a southern accent. She was our RS president in Cedar.

Thanks for all the pics!!! Being far away and crazy busy makes me feel sad I haven't played with them!! I will make it down there to play, promise!

Ivy Lou said...

Oh, Chels. The babies are wonderfully cute. I hope you are doing well. What a change, eh?! It gives me warm fuzzies to look at your blog and the fun things that are happening in your life. Yay!