Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ha.

This sign would be funny, except it is hanging up at my orthopedic doc's office and is pretty true.





Good thing I won't be going there anymore - it looks like I'm allllllll better! I've been running everyday and feeling just about 98.7% better. I can bend my knee all the way and even kneel on it (carefully).  Seriously, being able to really workout is doing wonders for my mood. Not that I was in a bad mood before... but I've missed my friend Mr. Endorphin very badly the last several weeks. Now for hours after my runs I'm amazingly happy. I can have all 3 kids yelling at me at the same time and still keep a smile on my face. I feel like my world is finally right. Well, almost. It would be right if I could fit into all of my jeans a little (lot) better. But this is how we attack that problem! 
Should I post a picture of my cool scar?  (and by cool, I mean gross.)

5 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

dude, scars are sexy, don't you know:)
So glad you can actually be you again!! Ya.. Nice Sign.. :)
Cute Cute fam

Unknown said...

That sign is too funny! I am so glad that you are able to run and feel better. I am so very much looking forward to the go ahead from my own doctor to start running again. I sure have missed it as well!

DeAnne said...

scar, scar, scar, scar!

Mary said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are feeling better.

Debbie said...

I remember alittle surf store on the north shore that had a serious sign on it something akin to that one. Scar posting not necessary - if it is not "kind, necessary or true" don't say it or post it!