Friday, September 10, 2010

Guess the diaper count!

Let's play a game...

How many diapers do we have in stock right now?


Bonus round:  How many diapers did we go through in the first month?

Closest guesser wins.... a FREE WIPE! (lame, I know. But these diapers weren't free! Ok, some were. And the rest were super cheap - never more than 15 cents/diaper! Yay for good deals).

Answers will be announced on Monday! (and everyone's going to come back to see the answer, right? Because everyone else thinks diapers are super exciting and the world revolves around them?  It couldn't just be me....)

13 comments:

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

2000 in stock...

Used 300 in first month...

And I totally want the free wipe. :)

You're funny. :)

Unknown said...

I'm going with 2375 diapers. And I can totally use that free wipe. While I only had 1 kid, I still have 2 in diapers... :0)

Jordan and Crystal said...

2500 in stock

400 first month

that is a whole ton of diapers lady

Natalia said...

I actually just really want to know how many you've gone through in 1 month.

The Gilson Girls said...

I never paid attention. Bummed now that I am reading about you going through your first month, and realizing I did not document enough!

Veronica said...

About 10 diapers a day per baby so that makes for about 600 the first month. That's approx. how many we went thru...maybe more lol!

Veronica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle {Fun On a Dime} said...

I'm going to guess that you have 2,337 diapers in stock and that you went through 371 diapers the first month.

Winston said...

We guess 363 used in the first month.

Megan Smith said...

1,000,000!

Unknown said...

2501 (I like the price is right) in stock. 600 diapers in the first month/5 weeks.

And I have been meaning to tell you that there is another 20% off amazon diapers and wipes coupon in the September Parent issue. If they keep those coupons coming, it's ALMOST worth paying for a subscription.

chelsea mckell said...

[DRUM ROLL].....

In the first month: 645

Stockpile: 2257

=)
Thanks for playin', friends...let's do this again next month! And the next month! And every month for the next two years of wiping bums!

Allison said...

I LOVE this post! And I am envious of your diaper stash. Way to go!!