Saturday, September 11, 2010

fone phun

I lovelove my new cell. It's actually not anything fancy - just a Samsung W15somethingsomethingblahblah. My old phone cracked in the accident. I was trying to get by with using it and just not being able to see the screen. Then I stopped being so cheap and got a new phone. But it only ended up being $19  (oh, and I had to sell my soul to AT&T for another 2 years).
But the reason I love my phone is because it has a 3.2 mp camera! That's the best you can get without buying one of those fancyschmancy phones that requires a data plan. So it's a high enough resolution to print decent 4x6 photos, and more importantly - blog! Lots of fun features on the phone - like this:

1 comment:

Sam and Melissa said...

That is awesome! I think I would blog way more if I had a phone that took decent pictures. Have you had any part of your blog printed into a book yet, or heard of any good websites to do it? I am looking into doing that. This is the only way I've ever been able to journal, so I figure I'd better get it printed. Anyways, you are one amazing mom. I'm sure that night of full sleep is just around the corner....