Sunday, August 15, 2010

Moby

I was feeling ambitious and decided to take the babes out on our first walk. I had to stop at Michelle's house to have her put the Moby wrap on right. I'm not very good at it yet. Once she had them in correctly, they totally fell asleep all squished together and stayed that way for almost 2 hours while I visited neighbors. Jami took these pictures of my little peas in their pod:




Excuse the weird expression I'm making. Not sleeping is making me even quirkier than usual.
Notice Bennett's arm around his sister. Tender.

6 comments:

Crystyne said...

I also just got a Moby. I hope my baby will like it as much as it looks like your twins do.

Jenna said...

that's precious!

Anderson Family said...

You look great chels! Those two babes of your are precious! You are amazing! I'm nervous and I only have one coming!

Jordan and Crystal said...

cute!love the arm around!

Malerie said...

I've been wanting to buy a moby this time. It looks like it works great! Especially for two little cuties.

The Parenting University said...

So, so cute! Still need to meet them! Also looking forward to having Brianna over again!
-Cindy