Saturday, June 12, 2010

You think I'M quirky...

Brian claims he hates yardsales. Yet a few weekends ago he actually had a Saturday off (and actually TOOK it off - he tends to go into work even on days he technically has off) and decided on his own to join me on my yard sale-ing. I don't go every weekend - just if I have the time and happen to be out and about and see some signs luring me in. Sometimes I SCORE... and sometimes I waste my time looking at other's junk.
Well here is a picture of what Brian deemed a score:
Yep - lots of old ties. He calls them his retro ties, though I don't know if they're technically in the retro category, or just "old man." But for the $2 they cost us (yep - .25 cents each!), it was worth seeing him happy. This now brings his tie count to approximately 872,441.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MIles has tons of ties too. And super ugly old man ties that he never ever wears. But he'll never part with them.