Sunday, June 20, 2010

girly

I told Brianna it was time to leave for church (not for Sunday church - just our workout group that gets together a couple days a week to sweat while the kids run around the gym and play). She usually runs right out into her stroller when I tell her it's time to go. But on this particular day she first dashed into her room saying, "I hafta get my makeup on!" I just stood there shocked, not knowing whether to laugh or to be devastated that my little girl thinks she needs makeup. Before I could decide she ran out of her room and into her toy room, saying "I need my purse!" Again - another phrase I had never heard her say (and haven't since - this was a week or two ago, and so far, a singular event). I'm glad I grabbed my camera in time to capture her running out the door, pink purse in hand:
How'd she get so girly?!?!

6 comments:

the Gardners said...

Cute! I have a purse just like that! I went to playgroup today and nobody was there...Cindy said nobody showed up at the park either.

Julie said...

but look at her she is so cute and girly!

chelsea mckell said...

Michelle - it totally be BE your purse! She's just been playing with it the past week or so, and I have no idea where she got it! I'll bring it by today :)

Unknown said...

I love it!!!

DeAnne said...

that is really cute and funny :)

Debbie said...

Some things are just innate!