Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lunch time lovin'

Christmas comes nearly everyday at our house for Brianna when Brian makes his brief lunch-trip home. When she hears his car door slam and his footsteps approaching, you'd think her heart skipped a few beats. She goes sprinting to the door squealing "DADDYDADDYDADDY!"
Then as soon as she actually sees him, she runs back to me saying "NO daddy!"
Weird huh.
I don't get it - maybe she wants him to earn her love back after being gone all day? I dunno. But eventually she stops playing hard-to-get. She gives him a big hug and joins him for lunch. Here they are dining on Brian's favorite gourmet dish - chips & salsa:
They're both looking at me and thinking, "stop taking pictures of us eating, you weirdo."

1 comment:

Megan Smith said...

I extol Brian for his bravery eating chips & salsa while wearing a white shirt and sharing it with a toddler on his lap.