Saturday, May 22, 2010

Grandpa and Brianna the organ... again

I posted a picture almost identical to this about a year ago. But things don't change much with Grandpa McKell! At 92, he's still kicking. Still playing his organ, still enjoying his family, and still giving and loving so generously. Brianna is very lucky to get to spend time occasionally with her GREAT grandfather!
(ps - yeah, she's thumb-sucking. She does that whenever she's tired. I'm not too worried about it right now, but I hope she stops sometime soon. I don't understand the fascination - I tried sucking my thumb just now - it has no appeal whatsoever). 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Grandpa McKell is pretty cute. Isn't it interesting that Grandpa Smith took up playing the organ in his later years. When did Grandpa M start?

chelsea mckell said...

Funny - Grandpa M started in his later years too! In fact, I think it was less than 10 years ago - so he was in his 80s! Maybe Brian will start the organ as an old man too....