Friday, May 14, 2010

Brian's assistant manager

Nearly every morning Brianna asks to go to work with her daddy. I have to distract her by trying to make OUR "work" activities for the day sound wayyyy more fun. But this particular morning she was quite determined, and Brian quite obliging. He helped her get dressed (apparently jeans, a pink tshirt, and socks with sandals are within the ERAC dress code now). Notice the belt tied around her and the tie. And his attempts at doing her hair are always entertaining. I came home from my run to find her sitting in the front seat of his rental car, very seriously prepared for a day at the office. Honestly, I'm not even sure why she likes his office. It's pretty boring - just cars, computers... and that's about it. He loves his job and will be quite happy to continue doing it another 40 years. But I really do believe my "job" is way more fun!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Brianna looks so cute all dressed up to go to work.
I enjoyed seeing you at the shower. You look super great! Thanks for inviting me.

DeAnne said...

that is really cute. I love her hair :)

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Oh yeah, your job is TOTALLY more fun than Brian's. And your life is totally much more fun than mine. But that will change, muahahahahah. Actually maybe it will get even FUNNER. I am thinking about you tonight because I am sure you are at the gym and I'm not since I am getting my baby niece to bed. Maybe next week