Thursday, March 18, 2010

Silly girl

You probably can't make out what this picture is:

Brianna is in the street with her blanket over her head. If you were there when she did this, you would've also heard her saying, "where's BRIANNA?! Where's BRIANNA mommy?!" Then she pulled it down and yells, "HERE I AM!"
I snapped a pic with my phone so I could remember to blog about this - because it's just one example of how wonderfully silly she has been lately. Here's another:

She's laying on our driveway (in her jammies, because she insists on staying in them), saying "lay down too mommy!"
She's becoming such a ham. It's very entertaining for me.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Could you maybe keep Brianna OUT of the street? Thanks.

chelsea mckell said...

I knew someone would pull out the bad parent card on that one... but no worries - our street gets all of like 2 cars on it during mid-day hours. We could take our nap on it.

Natalia said...

Ha! That is hilarious! I hope you did lay down with her in the driveway :)

The Moon's said...

awesome! we have spending more time outdoors too and it has been great!