Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'd like to bear my testimony that Brianna is crazy

We were sitting in the back at church today. It was a testimony meeting full of long awkward silences. Brian decided to fill the empty pulpit by going up to bear his testimony. Brianna didn't notice he had left until he started speaking. Before I could stop her she had made a bee line for the pulpit. She nearly made it to the stairs when he ended and walked down to pick her up. But she quickly turned back to me and sprinted down the aisle yelling (in the otherwise silent chapel), "DADDY DONE TALKING! DADDY DONE TALKING! DADDY ALLLLLL DONE!"

7 comments:

Jules AF said...

hahahaha how funny!!

Briett said...

Lately and we don't know where it came from, isn't that the case. Thatcher has been yelling out cock-a-doodle-do in sacrament. He thinks it's funny-the sound of his own voice.

Jordan and Crystal said...

love it! daniel is just loud and all over the place...church is hard!

Unknown said...

Too cute!!!

Air Force Blues said...

Ha Ha!!! Hey whatever it takes to spice up slow Sunday's.

Becky said...

Ummmm...is everything ok? You haven't posted since Sunday and it's Friday. I hope everything is ok. Maybe you are just getting PLENTY of rest/sleep, which in that case is GOOD!

chelsea mckell said...

Becky - I know. I don't know what's wrong with me - I just haven't FELT like blogging. At ALL. Very odd for me. But I knew I would concern people if I went on in silence too long, so I'll do a buncha updates this weekend. =)
And yes - I am getting lots of sleep, and feeling great about that! Thanks for caring :)