Monday, March 1, 2010

Briannaisms

Here are a few phrases Brianna has been using lately (I'll type them out in correct English, simply because it's faster than trying to type them out as she pronounces):

-"Oh my WORD!"
-"Where's my blanket? I love it!"
-"I have two babies in MY tummy!"
-"I don't knoooooww"
-"I have owie - KISS IT!"
-"Where's my toothpaste?"
-"I brush by self!"
-"I not poopy, I peepee"
-"I want to call Nonny/Papa/Meredith/Daddy" (in that exact order, usually).
-"Watch me dancing!"
-"I want honey bread"
-"I went potty. I need treats."
-"What is that? What is that? What is that? What is that?"
-"Where ___ go? Where ___ go? Where ___ go?"
-"I so cute"
-"I like this song"
-"No singing mommy! Daddy sing"
-"No dancing mommy!" (it's a good thing I'm thick-skinned or she might have hurt my feelings by now)
-"I go get mail!"
-"I want to go SHOPPING"
-"I see pictures Brianna?"
-"I sleep mommy's bed?"
-"I choose cereal"
-"I blinking! I yawning. I kick! I stretch. I stomping!" (some variation of this, with randoms actions thrown in)
-"Phone ringing! I get it!"
-"DADDY! Come GET me!" (her 7am morning shout)
-"Stop - I need to shake this" (as she grabs a stop sign post near our house while we're on walks. She grabs the post, shakes it, and continues walking).
-"SEE? I sharing!"
-"SEE? SEE? SEE? SEE? SEE?"
-"Amy my friend. Sienna my friend. Shaylee my friend. Maya my friend. Parker my friend..." (and continues to list all her friends)
-"I go see Tom neighbor" (he always gives her animal crackers).
-"I go airplane see Nonny and Papa"
-"I feed fish!"
-"No sit carseat!!!!"
-"I slipped fell down owie"
-"I love you. You love me. We happy family. Great big hug, kiss me you. Won't you say love me toooooo"
-"Take me to different park"
-"I watch different Elmo movie"
-"No treadmill mommy!"
-"I had nice nap"
-"Daddy at work. I go see Daddy office?"
-"I got new car!"
-"I making mess."
-"I sorry mommy. I sorry mommy. I SORRY MOMMY" (she continues, escalating severely, until I say "I forgive you" and hug her. It's very tough to do when I'm really upset with her).
-"Last name McKell"
-"I four"
-"It's MY birthday" (whenever she hears anyone saying it's someone else's birthday).
-"Thank you Daddy. Thank you Mommy. Thank you ___. Thank you____." (she thanks everyone in the room and will continue thanking them until she receives a firm "you're welcome" response).
-"Mommy, I really appreciate all that you do and how much you sacrifice for my well-being. I am forever in your debt and will show my gratitude by living a virtuous and productive life." (Seriously, she says this ALL the time.)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

She has spunk! What a cute little girl!

Julie said...

I love that you wrote all these down - wow she is funny!

anyway back to serious matters...we are way sad that you only invited your "Cedar" friends to your totally cool Digiornio house party! Guess we won't be making the drive now :(

valmike said...

I think that my favorite is the, "Last name McKell." That seriously made me laugh! I just picture someone going, "What a cute little girl. What's your name?" Then, the answer. "Brianna. Last name McKell."

Amy Hunter said...

That was delightful! I love her! I love 2 year olds! So fun, and I wish my kids would appreciate me as much as yours obviously does. What IS your secret?!?!?

Unknown said...

hahahaha love it.

Unknown said...

clearly the funniest is shaking the sign. She's silly.

Debbie said...

She is learning early how to hold her own in conversatjions with her Mommy!

Amanda said...

she Knows what she wants! haha what a cutie! She really balances out her demands with her politeness:) Why have our girls never played together??? We need to fix this!

Amanda said...

Good for you! Writing down what kids say is so great. For some reason even the most simple phrases when said by an adorable child makes it worth noting.