Thursday, March 25, 2010

BABIES film

Not my babies. Other people's babies. From all around the world! This movie looks awesome:

Brianna loved watching the previews with me!
I heard about this movie from a site called bzzAgent. I am registered on it, but you don't have to be to watch the trailer: http://www.bzzagent.com/babies/view/trailer
Another link: http://filminfocus.com/focusfeatures/film/babies/

The official synopsis: Everybody loves... BABIES. Coming to theaters this Mother's Day Weekend (May 7th), this visually stunning new movie simultaneously follows four babies around the world - from first breath to first steps. From Mongolia to Namibia to San Francisco to Tokyo, BABIES joyfully captures on film the earliest stages of the journey of humanity that are at once unique and universal to us all.

I haven't taken Brianna to a movie theater since she was an infant and would just sleep/breastfeed in my arms the whole time. But I think this is one she might actually sit through and really enjoy. I'm definitely more of a wait-til-it-comes-out-on-redbox person, but this will probably be the last worthwhile movie to hit theaters til our twins come - and after that... well, can you even picture Brian and I taking a toddler and 2 babies into a theater?! I can't picture us taking that parade anywhere! How do moms with lots of kids DO it?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw the trailer for this movie quite awhile ago and am very happy that it will be out soon. Picture the two babies from Nambia fighting and that is EXACTLY what Addison and her cousin Sierra look like when they "play" together!