Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kaa-luuurrr

It's hard to describe how Brianna asks to "color," but I just love it. She pushes her lips out all pouty-like. They get even more pouty if I try to give her crayons instead of markers. Why can't she be normal and like crayons?! Oh yeah - cuz she can't draw on her face as easily:Yay for waterproof markers that wash off the table easily:

ps - is this the most mundane post I've ever done? Maybe just one of the top 10? That's ok with me.
I've been really enjoying my low-key, simple-joy, uneventful life lately.

7 comments:

Natalia said...

I just love her face in that first pic!

valmike said...

Sometimes you just have to kick back and enjoy the moment. You don't have to think of everything else that is goingon or that could go with a picture. She's really growing up fast all of the sudden!

Becky and Brian said...

Not sure if I am ready for Dean to use markers. He has already drawn on the wall with the crayons.

Marilyn said...

Yeah for waterproof markers. Brianna's hair is so pretty. It has just the right amount of curl and lovely natural highlights.

Unknown said...

Gotta love those waterproof markers. Also the color wonder markers are great too!

Mary said...

I actually rather enjoyed this post. :) Also, I like her ponytail.

Debbie said...

I will be ready with thek RIGHT kind of markers when you visit again. I think she shows talent!