Monday, February 15, 2010

Early nesting

Since I might be bedridden and swollen to blimp-size proportions in a few months, I figure I better get all that pregnant-woman "nesting" work out of the way while I'm still completely comfortably mobile. I started with the bathrooms: All surplus items are now in Brianna-proof containers, stored away in the cabinets under the sink/counter. Everything is labeled. Expired items discarded. Ridiculous surpluses donated.
Any kind souls who are willing to come stay with us post-delivery and help out will have access to tons of extra dental tools, hair care products, lotions, etc. (Thank you RiteAid/Walgreen freebie rebates).

8 comments:

Becky said...

Way to be on top of things! Looks good!

Jules AF said...

Becky stole my EXACT comment. Whatever.

Unknown said...

How do you get your nesting done with a little one always around? That is what I would like to try and do, but I have a SUPER good helper that is ALWAYS there to help!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Wow GO YOU!

summer said...

since you have all this talent with finding great deals - can you create a watered down post for someone like me that wants to find great deals - but has not a clue on how to do it?! Really...I'll pay you for it. Or would that then defeat the purpose of getting free things and saving money? :)

Debbie said...

Hmmm - I guess you want me to feel challenged

Jordan and Crystal said...

yeah for organizing....i swear this is what i do weekly... I am so lame

chelsea mckell said...

Jen - I know how ya feel. It actually took me a over a week to get this done because of my little "helper" - who you can only imagine was thrilled with these containers full of "toys." I only made progress while she slept.

Summer - you'd be wasting your money on me! I'm not a great deal finder - just a copy cat. I get emails from a few deal divas - there's a whole blog world of them out there. I like the Screaming Penny newsletter from Pinching Your Pennies, and the newsletter from Daily Deals for the Mamas.

Mom - I have absolutely no doubt that no matter how much cleaning and organizing I do before you get here, you will find hours and hours worth of projects to entertain the Martha in you.