Friday, February 26, 2010

brrrrrrrrr

We recently got teased with great spring weather. Then it went back to winter. Not just snow, but temps in the teens all day. Poor Brianna had been spoiled with the week of outdoor fun, so she put up a fight when I told her we had to play inside all afternoon. But my stubborn baby insisted she wanted to go outside and wasn’t deterred with my warnings of how extremely freakishly cold and icy it would be.

So she got bundled up:

Opened the front door:

Surveyed the blizzard scene:

Played with the snow drifts that had been blasted onto the front door:

Then closed it and said, “I not play outside. Ez cooooold.”

6 comments:

Jules AF said...

How cute!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

I think that Brianna is very cute and you have a really blog-o-rific life. And I can hardly keep up with your blog (ok, so I have been really bad with reading ALL the blogs I follow so don't hate me too much.) I'm just here gettin all the updates and details.

The McClellan Clan said...

thats to cute!!! I love it!
K- so I read your comments and Thanks they were very sweet comments. Let me tell you girl. God is giving you 2 get that 2 kids at once. So don't tell me you couldn't handle all I just went through. You are a tough cookie!!! plus you do all that running stuff and all. I'd give up after mile2. Congrats on everything!!

Unknown said...

Too cute, smart choice. It's good that you let her realize why you said no outside.

Debbie said...

She is MY granddaughter - we are like-minded about the cold stuff!

Unknown said...

She is too cute! I sure miss her!