Sunday, August 23, 2009

Meeting Lily

I finally got to meet Lilia Eliane Smith. After missing her birth by just a few hours, I was pretty eager to get this baby in my arms. I have a lot of neices and nephews, but Lily is extra special. It's hard to explain why. I just know that her and I will be supatight and Brianna will be her best cousin-friend. That is, if Brianna ever gets over her jealously issues... every time I hold or play with another baby (or any other child, for that matter), she gets a little upset. She'll start saying, "hol you, hol you!" (versus "hold ME," as she should be saying - we're working on using correct pronouns). I pretend to be annoyed, but secretly I like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does this make you want another baby? Addison could care less about me...until I'm holding another child!

Jessi said...

She's just gorgeous. Please tell Meredith congratulations for me!