Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tramp jumping

Great post title, huh?

I'm not sure when kids are supposed to be able to jump by themselves... but Brianna hasn't quite mastered it. She had her first attempt last week on a big trampoline with a couple other girls a little older than her... she mostly just watched them and bobbed her knees up and down.
And yes - she is wearing a tutu. Some days are just tutu days.

Not the best photo, I know. Thought I'd blog about it anyway. Cuz I like to blog. A lot. In case you didn't notice.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I didn't even THINK about the title being anything other than about trampolines until you mentioned it! :) I was laughing pretty hard!!

Ya, she's probably still a little young to get the whole jumping on the tramp thing, but just wait, she'll get it! Maybe she'll be like my girls and start learning how to do flips at 3 1/2! (they taught themselves, I was just watching them one day and noticed they were doing flips!) Anyway, I am sure it was still fun for her, even if she was still trying to grasp the concept! :) Oh, and I love the tutu! Shouldn't all days be tutu days?

Debbie said...

Ahh - trampolines...we never got one. I think it was because we lived next door to a pediatrician for quite a while in Woodinville. His wife mentined that his business was well supported by those who had failed Trampoline 101!