Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rock Climbing





Ovens and boxes aren't enough for our little climber. She wanted to do the big rock wall at the Uintah Rec Center.

Seriously - everyday she goes up to it and mimics climbing motions.

So on Monday (Memorial Day) we took a break from packing and played at the Rec Center for awhile.

Brianna watched while Brian and I took turns climbing.
I was very proud of myself for making it to the top of the intermediate wall - especially after having a near anxiety attack midway through the beginner wall previously.

Not sharing those pictures - they were from a very uncomplimentary angle. 




We hooked Brianna up to the child harness and she seemed to really enjoy it. 

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

"Happy Packing" to you. Brianna gets more and more pretty every day.

Amy Hunter said...

You are awesome parents. I can't believe Vernal has such a great rec center. Geesh! I'm impressed.

Debbie said...

OMW!

Mandy said...

So cute! :)

I was laughing at your little note about not sharing the pictures of you climbing!! :) I LOVE the Rec center, and I have only experienced it through your blog!! :)