Friday, May 29, 2009

hApPy BiRtHdAy B! now get movin'

Brian is 27 today! He woke up to signs and balloons around the house and a nice breakfast
But it's a good thing he enjoyed his present last Saturday, cuz that was the end of the festivities - it's MOVING DAY! We are packed up and heading out to Cedar. House #2 was the lucky winner (we hope - offer accepted, but loan pending) and til it's closed, we are renting Brian's friend's house while he's away selling satellites (or something like that - one of those crazy summer sales gigs). He's giving us a great deal, and his home is bomb. Everything is going so smoothly - we've been seriouslysoblessed. Today Brian's saintly brother Mark is driving a huge trailer all the way from Spanish Fork here to Vernal, helping us load it, drive it 6 hrs down to Cedar, helping us unload it to a storage unit, then driving it all the way back to SF. Like I said - Mark is a SAINT (literally - get it). We nearly pulled an all-nighter getting everything packed. I'm beat. And still have to endure a 6 hr drive with the little one.
Send Brian a text wishing him a happy birthday! (since we won't be online for awhile!)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

We hope the moving goes smoothly and that Brianna travels all right! (Here's to hoping, right!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR BRIAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Marilyn said...

Good luck with all the moving! I can't believe that Kent's baby boy is 27. I guess he will never lose the title of "baby of the family".

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Brian! Good luck on your move!

Debbie said...

Did you notice that Brian looked a little different in the picture you posted?

summer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Brian - happy birthday to you!!

I was just catching up on all your posts - I love reading about your life....it's so fun to read about your happenings! Hope the move goes smoothly, and kudos to everything that you did in Vernal, even down to your missionary moment. Sometimes they aren't as easy as we'd like them to be...I have one here that I feel impressed to share with a neighbor I met around the block from ALL my yard sales (she's a cute regular!). She was in the house and saw the Family Proclamation - who doesn't love that piece, it is so amazing and speaks volumes of what we know is great about families. I think I'll start with that - you rock that you went right to sharing the BofM....and you never know, maybe there is no response because she's caught up reading the great book!!

Best of luck with EVERYTHING!!

Amy Hunter said...

Happy Birthday to Brian! Good luck in the move and getting settled! I can't wait to see pictures of your new house!!!!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Good luck with your move! I hope you both survived the drive!

Ashley said...

Hey, I was glad that I got to see you on your birthday. I also loved seeing Brianna, she is such a cute little girl. I hope that we can see you a lot in the summer when you are up north and I hope that you love Cedar City.

Mandy said...

Well, I am late, but Happy Birthday Brian! :)

Congrats on moving forward! Can't wait to hear that you are in your new house and getting settled!!