Friday, May 22, 2009

Boston b-party

So I was trying to be creative with the title... like Boston tea party... hope it came out as fabulously witty as I intended. A couple weeks ago, Brianna went to her BF's 1st bday party. 











She gave Boston a very appropriate gift from Vernal: a dinosaur toy.  




She got her first wack at a pinata.








 The whole event was so fun - it almost made me sad we didn't have a party for Brianna! Oh well - we have decades of birthdays to make up for it :)

5 comments:

Julie said...

lol - i love the title - you are oh so very witty! Nice pictures did you take those? :) hehe....oh and EVERYONE loves the dinosaur toy you got him! :)

Debbie said...

I would of come to her "party".

Debbie said...

Do you have Brianna dressed like a boy?

chelsea mckell said...

Jules - of course I didn't take those pics... my professional photographer did ;)

Mom - dressed like a boy?! In pink and red pants with a white onesie saying "1st birthday" in pink letters?!
That would be one messed up boy...

Mandy said...

You are funny! :) I like your response to your mom! :)

I say b-day parties are fun and all, but they are better when the kids are old enough to realize what is going on! :) We had the girls first b-day party when they turned 3 . . .